• Submissions shall constitute an agreement to comply with all the conditions set forth in this entry form. We reserve the right to photograph and reproduce in any form the Kaleidoscope entries for purposes of publicity and/or education.
• The Brighton Art Guild, and its agents acting on behalf of the Guild, are not responsible for loss of or damage to any artwork while in the Guild’s possession. Insurance is the responsibility of each artist.
The Juror: TBD
Sold Artwork: Sold artwork money will be collected by the Brighton Art Guild, along with sales tax for the State of Michigan. Payments to the artists for their sold work will be mailed to them minus a 20% commission received by the Brighton Art Guild. Please allow time for the monies to be reconciled.
Questions? Contact Lisa DeLuca email@example.com or Bev Koivunen firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brighton Art Guild members only. Must be a Brighton Art Guild Member prior to the entry deadline of Oct 1, 2019
• Entry fee $25. Fee covers up to two entries of art. Largest piece cannot exceed 40” in width including frame.
• Members are guaranteed one piece in the exhibition.
• Complete online form and payment option. Credit card only for on-line entries.
• Art may be for sale or not for sale (NFS). The Brighton Art Guild receives a commission of 20% on all artwork sold at Kaleidoscope in both the exhibit and the Gallery Shop.
• Exhibiting participants must sign up to gallery sit two shifts. Shifts can be contiguous or separate. So sign up early to get your preferred shifts.
• Up to fifteen small pieces can be brought by each artist to the gallery shop to sell, $100 or less.
Eligibility & Requirements
• All work must be original, created solely by the artist, must be dry and wired. If the work is created from photographs the photographs must have been taken by the artist.
• Work previously exhibited at Kaleidoscope is not eligible. Work must be created within past two years.
• Members are guaranteed at least one piece of their submissions in the show. Selection is made by the hanging committee based on aesthetics and available space.